- Rare historical images depicting traditional
aspects of Fijian life
- as well as early images of Fiji and the
features of this Web site.
Fijian village, Fiji, 1910.
Soak in the enchanting sounds of the
sun-drenched Oceania/Pacific Islands coming to you in 64kbps FM Stereo!
Fiji postcards, 1930.
The sugar mill at Labasa on the island Vanua Levu,
- Left: Carved vintage paddle from Fiji.
- Right: Crown mask hand carved nowa nowa,
Fiji children, Fiji.
Early postcard of local women making
War club from Fiji Islands.
Large store, Suva, Fiji.
Enjoying a holiday, Fiji.
Fiji Postcards and Picture
Fiji Home Page
Oceania Home Page
- Pacific Islands Radio
- By Jane Resture
- (E-mail: email@example.com -- Rev.
12th October 2008)