MODERN GUAM POSTCARDS 2
- Hotel Row at Tumon Bay with Hotel
Nikko Guam in the background.
- Photo: Courtesy of In-Depth
Photography, Guam, and copyright ©
Left: The middle waterfall at Tarzan
Falls within Guam's lush interior.
Right: The statue of Sirena who, in
Chamorro legend, was turned into a mermaid.
above two images are courtesy of In-Depth Photography, Guam, and copyright ©
- A sunset from Piti, Guam.
- Photo: Courtesy of
In-Depth Photography, Guam, and copyright ©
- Bare Rock is a natural rock structure located
- Agfayan Bay in southeastern Guam. A drive
- this area of Guam offers many
The Bird Island lookout provides an
excellent view of rugged coastline.
- Plaza de Espana is the site of a complex of
structures built by
- the Spanish beginning in 1669 as the seat
of government in Agana.
Pacific Islands Radio
Micronesia Home Page
Jane's Oceania Home Page