TAHITI PICTURE GALLERY 2
- The following images show the beauty and colour of modern
and historical Tahiti.
- They show the day-to-day lives of the people as well as
the beautiful environments that is Tahiti today.
Soak in the enchanting sounds of the
sun-drenched Oceania/Pacific Islands coming to you in 128kbps FM
The Tomb of King Pomare
Historical and Cultural Images available on
- CAPTAIN WALLIS on his arrival at O'TAHEITE
- in conversation with OBEREA the QUEEN while her attendants
- are performing a favourite DANCE called the TIMRODEE.
- This is a portrait of Marau Taaroa
- the "Last Queen of Tahiti"
- cover of the 9 March 1884 French
magazine "Le Journal Illustré" and an
- article concerning the queen is
complete on verso. She is said to play the
- violin passably well and to love
Tahiti Postcard and Picture Gallery
Tahiti Home Page
- Jane's Oceania Home Page
and Travel Guide
Last Voyage of Captain James Cook
- Jane Resture